We’re looking for a 3d Artist who will be tasked to create inspiring 3d models for our first game BattleDerby a Battle Royale car arcade game. This artist will be expected to collaborate with the game team and lead the artistic process from pre-production to final polish.
It’s a great opportunity to explore and iterate on unique art styles. Share your portfolio – we want to see what you can do!
● Strong sense of color, lighting, design, and architecture
● Team player, able to take direction, work toward very specific objectives with minimal supervision
● Can self manage and meet deadlines
● Be a team player and willing to work with other artists’ and programmers
● Create 3D models in low polygon counts.
● Create textures for modeled material using diffuse, specular and normal maps, and use good UV layout distribution to maximize quality.
● Understand and respect the identity and techniques of the project as established by art directors.
● Implement models using shaders and commercial or custom real-time lighting solutions for models to be used both in games and in cinematics.
● Create assets used for art direction and gameplay prototypes.
● Support Junior team and Developer team.
● Work directly with the programming and game design teams in the implementation process to ensure optimal use of polygons, shaders, and textures
● Excellent eye for highest quality 3D artwork
● Proficient in Blender
● Proficient in Substance Designer or similar
● Proficient in 3dcoat or similar, hand-painted textures
● Experience in tiles (models and texture)
● Good sense of volume, lighting, and materials
● Ability to work as a team player with designers, developers, and producers
Why Triple O Games?
● Salary dependence on experience (Permanent contract)
● Full Remote
● Need to be Canary Island resident (We help you to move to Canary Islands if you need to move). Experience the best weather in the world with the best location to work and play.
● Full coverage with health insurance
● 25 paid vacation days
● Workshops and team building activities (hiking, surf, karting and many other!)
● Opportunity to work with experience people who have a passion for innovation on blockchain and creating video games!
● Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere. International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world