We are looking for a talented and passionate Backend Programmer for our multiplayer mobile game “Battle Derby”. You will be in charge of maintaining, improving and extending the existing backend architecture based on Amazon Web Services and the Unity game code in C# that communicates with it.
This will be a long-term freelancing contract for a remote
position – you can work from home anywhere in the world. Salary
depending on experience.
* Previous experience setting up or maintaining an scalable
backend infrastructure for a multiplayer game
* Knowledge of Amazon Web Services such as GameLift,
DynamoDB, Cognito, Lambda CloudFormation, FlexMatch or
* Experience with game development with Unity Game Engine
* At least 3 years of experience as a professional programmer
* Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent