Game Designer Internship
What is it like to work with us?
At Triple O Games we encourage remote work as a way of welfare of our employees since we implemented it since the creation of the company before the pandemic. You will work in an active and dynamic environment where you will be able to communicate with your colleagues through tools such as Slack.
The internship will be from two to four hours a day and you will have a flexible schedule, between 10 am and 4 pm from Monday to Friday.
The duration will be determined with the interested party.
● Verify game functionalities and features during game development.
● Perform GamePlay and test technical features.
●Find, reproduce, report, analyze and track game bugs.
●Verify and validate bug fixes.
●Perform game quality assessment.
● Video game design student.
● English level (medium-high)
● Responsibility and ability to organize your work schedule.
● Immediate availability
Level of experience: Student
Sector: Video games
Type of employment: Internship (10 hours per week)
Functions: Video game designer, QA support.