Mobile Video Game Producer
We are looking for a mobile video game producer who has an excellent knowledge of production, the difficulties that teams often encounter, and the solutions adapted to their needs.
To have the ability to analyze problems and provide coherent guidance in different areas: art, game design, organization and business.
To have a good culture and knowledge of the mobile video game market and a strong understanding of the mobile game market.
That you have some interpersonal skills, combining leadership and diplomacy.
● Supervise, plan and manage time in an optimal way for the correct development of the video game and its delivery on time according to the assigned budget. In addition to Reporting, organizing, supervising, planning and liaising with area supervisors, programmers, artists and other departments involved in the game, including external stakeholders involved in the game production process.
● Work with the executive team to develop the vision and develop schedules and resource requirements to ensure goals are achieved.
● Initiate and track all production processes through direct management of team leaders (art, design, development, QA).
● Direct management of relationships with third-party companies.
●Ensure on-time delivery of milestones while safeguarding the quality of the work according to the predefined project schedule.
● Develop and maintain project schedules for all functional areas of development.
● Work with QA to triage game issues and drive game service updates.
● Fluent in English
● Advanced user of production tools such as Trello and Jira.
● Deep knowledge and passion for mobile games.
● Have launched at least 1 game on Play Store/App Store with full knowledge of the end-to-end production cycle.
● At least 1 year of game production experience and market knowledge.
● Experience in data analytics and F2P business model.
● Bachelor’s degree in Game Design / Fine Arts / Creative field would be a major asset.
Why Triple O Games?
● Salary depends on experience
● 100% Remote Work
● Flexible working hours